why is my garage door making squeaking noises?
Garage door mechanism made of dozens of parts, it is critical for all the elements to be maintain and be oiled at least twice a year. Like everything in life there is wear and tear of the material and it is important to clean and maintain the mechanism. Could be that in certain situations there is a need of replacing some parts that got aged and/or broken.
why is my garage door crooked?
It could be that the garage door is off track, there are a few reasons for that:
1. Something interrupted the garage door while it was moving and moved the garage door from its rails.
2. One of the cables ripped and now the garage door attached only from one size
I am trying to close my garage door, while I’m holding the wall button it goes down but when I release it, the garage door goes back up. Why is it?
1. Your sensors (photo eyes) are not aligned
2. Your sensors (photo eyes) are not connected
Why doesn’t my garage door go up when I press the button on the remote?
1. Remote battery empty
2. Garage door broken spring/s
3. Opener gear may broke
4. Cables are broke
5. Are you sure it is the correct remote?